Warren County, Ohio Police and Fire Feed Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengals24

Premium Subscriber
The Warren County, Ohio Police and Fire feed was offline for a little but I'm not sure how long exactly. I think I read somewhere on the website that after 3 weeks offline that the feed gets deleted. Is this true and also does that mean that this feed will never be back? I hope it comes back because it had more departments in Warren County than the Butler and Warren County Public Safety Feed. Thanks.

SCPD

QRT
The Warren County, Ohio Police and Fire feed was offline for a little but I'm not sure how long exactly. I think I read somewhere on the website that after 3 weeks offline that the feed gets deleted. Is this true and also does that mean that this feed will never be back? I hope it comes back because it had more departments in Warren County than the Butler and Warren County Public Safety Feed. Thanks.
Please read the following post
Why is this feed offline? Where did a feed go? How to get my area added?

It will answer many of your questions.

As to this feed in-particular, unless the feed owner restores the feed with in 21 days (3 weeks) of it going OFF LINE the RR data base will automatically delete it. The owner then will have to reapply to have it reinstated. Or another person can apply and set up a NEW feed covering this area. It will be up to the new provider to supply what their feed will actually cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.