Warren County on NJSP Trunk System

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosoup4u

Feed Provider
Warren County has been testing all day on 55120. They had someone driving throughout the county giving signal reports. I even recognize some of the voices, so I know its not the state radio repair. I don't know what the deal is with this one, but I hope to have an answer soon.

nnjradiotech

Premium Subscriber
Warren County has been testing all day on 55120. They had someone driving throughout the county giving signal reports. I even recognize some of the voices, so I know its not the state radio repair. I don't know what the deal is with this one, but I hope to have an answer soon.

John,

Do you think it has anything to do with these radios?

http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115147

"Received through a grant, the radios were to be distributed in the Delaware River counties of Warren, Sussex and Hunterdon as part of a project to improve regional communication in the event of a natural disaster, authorities said."

Were these radios for the NJSP TRS?

$58,585 divided by 36 is $1,627.36....trunking radios???

epdret

I too was monitoring their activity. Seemed like today they were testing sites north of Washington Borough on NJ 31 and then on US 46 toward Delaware Twp.

My salivary glands fired up when they mentioned a stop at "Hot Dog Johnny's" for lunch.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber

I heard a lot of testing yesterday too on A1-30 radio maintenance (28624), Like you said with someone driving around giving radio signal reports. Also seemed to be looking for there tower locations. Did sound like they were in central area of the state, at one time in a town called carpentersville or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.