Warren PD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Monitoring right now, we got MATS, and MSP also on scene. I believe Warren PD just Patched their Main Dispatch channel with MSP Dispatch.

Alright Iron you will digg this.

Warren units are patched on MPSCS talkgroup 2254 ( Macomb Countywide Mutual Aid )

MATS 1 Talkgroup: 2895 Was active

I still can't find a talkgroup with Macomb Sheriff being used for this incident...

They did not find the person and sounds like they are starting to call it off, they let MSP know that they were. I think Macomb K-9 is going to try and do 1 more track on the house that they originally were lead to in the area of Fairmount Dr & Hickory Ave, Detroit. The indecent (Officer down and shots fired) took place which was on Frazho Rd & Groesbeck Hwy at 11:57 PM EST Time.

I also heard a unit that is with the k-9 say that if they do not find anything then they are going to try and get a search warrant for the house they were lead to ( Fairmount Dr & Hickory Ave, Detroit ) area.

Heard some talk on MASH2 TG2869 a little while ago. Nothing there now.

Did hear a Warren unit saing they had to go to Detroit.

Last edited:
The officer was NOT shot from what I have heard. He was hit by the suspect car and was rushed to the hospital. Sounds like he was pinned between the suspect car and his patrol vehicle.

Shots were fired on scene by the suspect but the Officer was NOT shot.

Not 100% sure on his condition at the current time, but a relay from an officer with him at the hospital made it sound like he was conscious and possibly alert.

No Problem Oslo.

I am a little confused, Ha! Doesn't help that I am exhausted and trying to listen and comprehend what is happening but I did get this for sure....

0234 Hours Warren Dispatch said " All Units be advised there is 1 in custody with David 40".

0240 David 40 Confirms with Dispatch that he has 1 in custody.

Well that is great and all but I can not remember if David 40 was on this run or if this is for a different run. ***Sigh*** :D uggg..... I will have to "play back the tapes" and see if he was on scene when all of this was going on.... I'll report back.

Okay CONFIRMED DAVID 40 WAS in fact on scene during this incident and was up to the point that he called 1 in custody. I actually heard Eastpointe units that were with David 40 Call in to their dispatch reporting that the Warren unit did have one in custody before David 40 called in to Warren Dispatch.

He WAS also the Warren officer that was with the Macomb K-9 Unit Tracking the suspect. He was pretty much the officer orchestrating the search.

Sounds like they got their suspect.

....Now I am off to bed so I can stop embarrassing myself with poor grammar due to lack of consciousnesses, hahahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.