Wasatch County Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
So we seem to be in a cleanup mode again and I found another potential issue with the Wasatch County Talkgroups.

Today on my way into work I copied an officer say "Back on 1" but my scanner showed 'Wasatch Co SO 5' TG: 47488.

So the DB is showing 'Wasatch Co So 5' but THIS post and THIS post indicate that it should be 1 not 5.

So how confident are we with the Wasatch County Numbers.

At this point I would at least propose the following:

TG: 47488 = Wasatch Co SO 5
TG: 47104 = Wasatch Co SO ?

Thoughts, comments...

qlajlu

Silent Key
So we seem to be in a cleanup mode again and I found another potential issue with the Wasatch County Talkgroups.

Today on my way into work I copied an officer say "Back on 1" but my scanner showed 'Wasatch Co SO 5' TG: 47488.

So the DB is showing 'Wasatch Co So 5' but THIS post and THIS post indicate that it should be 1 not 5.

So how confident are we with the Wasatch County Numbers.

At this point I would at least propose the following:

TG: 47488 = Wasatch Co SO 5
TG: 47104 = Wasatch Co SO ?

Thoughts, comments...
Good pick up bneilson. I agree with the postings you have linked by cross-reverencing with The Dusty List of Old TGs. TG 47104 should be Wasatch Co. Ops 1, and TG 47488 should be Wasatch Co SO Dispatch. In fact, the Dusty List links 154.755 to TG 47488 as well and that VHF frequency was the dispatch channel for Wasatch County before trunking.

I would agree to making those changes with TG 47104 being made Wasatch Co. Ops 1.

Last edited:

LGLHOOK

I agree , my list also shows:
47104-Wasatch SO Ops 1
47488-Wasatch County Sheriff (1)

I know for a fact that Wasatch Co dispatches off of TG-47488.

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Okay, I changed 47488 to Dispatch and added "Operations" to the other SO TGs. I'm headed through Wasatch County later today so I'll give it a listen!

-Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.