Washington Co. Fire Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

gralston73

Premium Subscriber
Washington Co. Fire Dispatch on 154.160 is alternating between a PL of 91.5 and DCS of 306. Does anyone know what's going on?

ab2ms

Premium Subscriber
This would explain why I had in what I thought was the wrong tone and was missing a lot so I set it to no tone. I monitor the area on visits to my family and noticed that discrepancy on my last visit. Gives me something to check into if I can recall my "contacts" :)

D

DaveNF2G

They do transmit from at least 2 different towers, so that sounds like a good guess. As I am using 91.5 in my scanners, I was unaware of the DCS. I'll have to add it and listen more.

D

DaveNF2G

Word is that Washington County will eventually switch to the DCS system in order to solve an out-of-state interference problem. The process will take some time because it costs money.

LathamScan

Premium Subscriber
I heard the DCS code on a call being dispatched to Hebron Fire last weekend. Which tower do they dispatch Hebron off of?

Also, is 151.385 still used to simulcast 154.160 paging from Defiance in Ticonderoga? I havent heard it since the new sites went in.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.