Washington Co. P25 P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillB

Going to try an SDS200 I just picked up and see how it plays well with my setup. Maybe it's just me but these scanners seem to not pick up as much the first couple days after a programming. Like they have to "learn" the area so to speak.

WillB

Sorry to beat a dead horse here but I have a question regarding the range listed from the database. It says 20 miles. Is that how far the system will reach or what it is able to cover? Is the area outside the red circle more than likely not able to pick them up?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 14

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to beat a dead horse here but I have a question regarding the range listed from the database. It says 20 miles. Is that how far the system will reach or what it is able to cover? Is the area outside the red circle more than likely not able to pick them up?
The 20 mile range circle was drawn to cover the county's boundaries. It does not necessarily represent the actual footprint of the service area of the system, but it's probably reasonably close. The range circle's purpose is to define a coverage area for location based scanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.