Washington County Feed Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Hello all,

I would like to first thank everyone who enjoy my feed from Washington County.

With that said, I have recently come across a few problems with some of the listeners.
If you have a question about my feed, please send me a PM or an email. Don't use the "Report a Problem" button.

With that said, if you do use the "Report a Problem" button, please provide more details about the problem. The more details you provide the quicker I can narrow down the problem and get it fixed.

Also, it would be extremely helpful if you had a way to contact the person reporting. I am running into the problem of a problem that is vague, and when I go to contact the reporting person, I am finding that I can not send a PM or an email because that particular user has disabled both in their settings.

It makes for a frustrating situation.

I apologize if this is sounding like a rant but these are some problems that I feel need to be addressed.

Mods, I apologize if this is not in the correct place but since most of the questions about my feed and the listeners themselves are generally in the Oklahoma area I feel that this is the best place for it.

I am not trying to step on any toes or make anybody upset, but there are some issues that are becoming a problem.

I thank you for your time and cooperation in this matter.
And as always, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.