Washington county oregonPd/unit ids

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxbofh

and a side note, as of now, there is no Gaston PD, or Banks PD

Washington County SO covers both.... OSP also helps out in Banks...

FYI

Baker845

ok, i heard that Gaston Pd was gone but didnt know Banks pd gone now. thanks

also sent pdxbofh pm

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
and a side note, as of now, there is no Gaston PD, or Banks PD

Washington County SO covers both.... OSP also helps out in Banks...

FYI
I get my BC246T in the mail in a few days...my first trunked scanner! :D

I'm assuming that the SO responds on their own TGIDs, and not Banks / Gaston TGIDs, correct? Is there even a point to having these "defunct" IDs programmed in?

Baker845

Hope the BC246T works good for you i had one and it was a great scanner. All West county PDs you hear on WCSO TGs, and the PDs have there own reconds and tacs. defunct Tgs you could Put them in if you want but they may be reused for something else unknown right now.

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
Hope the BC246T works good for you i had one and it was a great scanner. All West county PDs you hear on WCSO TGs, and the PDs have there own reconds and tacs. defunct Tgs you could Put them in if you want but they may be reused for something else unknown right now.
Thanks! I've heard nothing but praise for the BC246T, so I hope it turns out well. I really REALLY like the way information is organized. No longer being limited by banks and channels is a nice feeling.

Since I won't have a whole lot going into it, I'll just put everything in for now, and then after a while, if I don't hear anything, I'll L/O the inactive ones.

Baker845

Thats what i do L/O tg not active. Just for info there is plans for Portland 800 system to be upgraded to p25 system,but unknow when it happen or what other systems in area are doing.

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
Aren't the Tualatin units 9XXX and Sherwood 7XXX? It's shows vice versa in the database?

You're right...the 7xxx units are Sherwood and the 9xxx units are Tualatin. I recognize the streets these units are responding from.

Thats what i do L/O tg not active. Just for info there is plans for Portland 800 system to be upgraded to p25 system,but unknow when it happen or what other systems in area are doing.
Seeing how Portlanders don't want to pay for their grocery bags, i doubt a new P25 system will be installed any time soon. Thanks for the heads up, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.