Washington County Sheriff, Arkansas program issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotttish

Hello, newbie here...I have a bcd396xt and am using ARC XT software along with the radio reference data base to program my scanner. I have been trying for a few months to program WCSO, and be able to hear any of the WCSO channels with no luck. Does anyone have any specific tips on how I can bring these channels in? I think they must have encryption or something. I can get every LE agency in the area but WCSO. Any help greatly appreciated! :)

SCPD

QRT
Whitewater country

Hello, newbie here...I have a bcd396xt and am using ARC XT software along with the radio reference data base to program my scanner. I have been trying for a few months to program WCSO, and be able to hear any of the WCSO channels with no luck. Does anyone have any specific tips on how I can bring these channels in? I think they must have encryption or something. I can get every LE agency in the area but WCSO. Any help greatly appreciated! :)

If you don't get an answer here, try reposting your query on the Arkansas board here. You may get someone there who is more familiar with your area's radio systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.