Washington County Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Washington County Sheriff now using this new TG on the New IP System? i see the new Talkgroup I'll be down in July work the Squad for my week just asking so i know their off the old Type-2 System when working the squad i like to monitor them with OSP

Last edited by a moderator:

Bucko

Right now the only other Washington county services on Marcs IP are the County engineer plus another one . OSP is still on MARCS, Fire use their UHF and on an occasion go to MARCS. What do you mean by old type 2 system? I figure you mean MARCS. I have one scanner monitoring the MARCS IP only. Yes the SO is using Marcs IP only...

yes Bucko MARCS be in time will be old lol GREAT this way i can be ready i bet a lot of people wounder where the Sheriff moved to now i volunteer with Beverly-Waterford Rescue for a week on the 4th of july and thanksgiving i monitor the Sheriff because Beverly Police also will be on the same system their IDs are 400,401,402,403

Right now the only other Washington county services on Marcs IP are the County engineer plus another one . OSP is still on MARCS, Fire use their UHF and on an occasion go to MARCS. What do you mean by old type 2 system? I figure you mean MARCS. I have one scanner monitoring the MARCS IP only. Yes the SO is using Marcs IP only...

Do you know who the other one is?

well i live in cleveland and only make it down to Washington county 2 time's a year so doing the search from here would not be easy lol

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
It may be worth your while to scan the IP system in "search" mode. New TGs come online everyday and the database info is questionable.

The database info is not questionable. The database only reflects that which has been submitted by you, the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.