Washington County Transmitter Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFR465

Does anyone have the corresponding tower sites for the MDC aliases on 154.16??? 1C25 thru 5C25?

Just trying to alias them in my mobile... thanks in advance!

Chris

D

DaveNF2G

If nobody comes forward with the information, perhaps it can be deduced with the help of more distant listeners.

From my location, I would only be able to receive the southernmost and highest sites. I can watch the MDC data to see which aliases can be received from here.

D

DaveNF2G

All of the traffic I receive in the Albany area comes from site "25". I have the info as well, but it was suggested to me that the original source material is confidential.

NY DB Admin
Database Admin
Washington County Communications Center ANI

The purpose of the Communications Center transmitting ANI is completely administrative in nature. The ANI transmitted identifies the console that the Communications Officer is using and the location (utilizing the County Fire/EMS District number) of the tower location for the towers other than the primary tower.

1C - 6C = Console number
22-Colfax Mountain
25-Willard Mountain
27-Municipal Center

N2YQT

Ambulance Driver
Premium Subscriber
That's a good idea. I wish Warren Count had ome way to identify the site over the air. I realize with the simulcast system that is almost impossible.

D

DaveNF2G

"Which site" is a meaningless parameter when the transmission is coming from all of the sites.

D

DaveNF2G

I'm trying to visualize a method that would allow each transmitter in a simulcast system to send a unique identifier without lengthening each transmission made by the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.