Washington Parish Fire District 4 Pine VFD

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirrel911

Estill Springs/Decherd/Winchester/Franklin County
Ok so I used to belong to this FD and now i live in Tennessee. When I was on there we had our own channel that we used for everything. It even allowed us to patch our repeater to the main fire net repeater when our tones went off. I am hoping someone knows who built it and how it was built. I believe the guy that built it was from folsom.

squirrel911

Estill Springs/Decherd/Winchester/Franklin County
Pete is a sharp person when it comes to building interfaces for radio equipment. Know him for a number of years and seen his work.

I have heard many good things about him. I know his setup I am talking about is so far a one of a kind and now my current FD would love to have the same setup had Pine FD. I just hope he would be willing to build the same thing and ship it to us or even deliver it and set it up.

dustinw251

Squirrel I sent you a PM with petes contact nnumber I didnt know if I could post it on here or not. Yeah Pete is real good people. Im on VFD for The town of Franklinton and do alot of dealings with him. Im kinda in the learning stages of tinkering with radios and hes been alot of help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.