Washington Twsp NOT IN NJ

jaymatt1978

Dispatcher on 154.1750 CSQ said "Washington Township" sorry didn't get the street!! I KNOW there are a LOT of "Washington Township"'s and I checked the ones I could find, none of them have a dispatch frequency. It's going to be obvious when I finf out who

W8UU

Pilot of the Airwaves
Premium Subscriber
Lots of Washington Townships in Ohio but none have an active FCC license on 154.175 MHz. We have a lot of county dispatch centers that take over licenses for individual agencies. Makes it much harder to track the dispatched agencies down.

w2xq

Mentor
Given Justin is on the coast -- you could say Cape May is in the Atantic -- I would first be looking north and south along the coast for all things temperature differentials can deliver. My experience spending many summer weekends in Beach Haven is MA to NC: TV and FM. Groundwave reception to the west? Not so much.

spongella

Premium Subscriber
In NJ there is a Washington Township and a town called Washington, both in different counties. It can be confusing hihi.

jaymatt1978

Lots of Washington Townships in Ohio but none have an active FCC license on 154.175 MHz. We have a lot of county dispatch centers that take over licenses for individual agencies. Makes it much harder to track the dispatched agencies down.
Think Lehigh County, PA is the winner! I