Washington (ZDC) - Potomac Consolidated TRACON (PCT) Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

baptist

From my home in central Virginia, I've been monitoring Washington (ZDC) - Potomac Consolidated TRACON (PCT) frequencies. I've created a master frequency list (MS Excel spreadsheet) for the VHF air band (118-137 MHz) that covers much of DC, Maryland, Virginia and southern Pennsylvania. I hope some may find it useful. (I've been trying to locate current ATC sector maps and frequency listings for this area to validate my list, but accurate resources are limited.)

Attachments

• ZDC-PCT Frequencies.zip
    25.6 KB · Views: 124

Eugene

Check out air scan's post #09 in this forum under "ZDC RCAG sites and Sectors Map. Doesn't get much better. And thanks for the input....took a lot of work I imagine.

Eugene KG4AVE

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
From my home in central Virginia, I've been monitoring Washington (ZDC) - Potomac Consolidated TRACON (PCT) frequencies. I've created a master frequency list (MS Excel spreadsheet) for the VHF air band (118-137 MHz) that covers much of DC, Maryland, Virginia and southern Pennsylvania. I hope some may find it useful. (I've been trying to locate current ATC sector maps and frequency listings for this area to validate my list, but accurate resources are limited.)

You want updates. like stafford and shannon airport unicom?

Status
Not open for further replies.