Washtenaw County East and West Dispatch (PD)

LordVall

For those that do not have their own PD, they are covered by either MSP or the county sheriffs.

East
Ann Arbor Twp.
Milan City (has own PD)
Northfield Twp. (has own PD)
Pittsfield Twp. (has own PD)
Superior Twp.
Ypsilanti City (has own PD)
Ypsilanti Twp.

West
Ann Arbor City (has own PD)
Augusta Twp.
Barton Hills Village
Bridgewater Twp.
Chelsea (has own PD and own talk group)
Dexter Twp.
Dexter Village
Freedom Twp.
Huron-Clinton Metroparks
Lima Twp.
Lyndon Twp.
Manchester Twp.
Manchester Village
Salem Twp.
Saline Twp. (has own PD and own talk group)
State Police Post #12
Sylvan Twp.
Webster Twp.
York Twp.

LordVall

is this information still up to date? I'm interested in monitoring
Ypsilanti Twp.

KD8FSJ

Premium Subscriber
is this information still up to date? I'm interested in monitoring
Ypsilanti Twp.

Yes, however York Twp could be on either TG. Depends if their is a deputy on duty. If there is, the traffic will be on METROEAST (75X), otherwise MSP will handle on the West TG. City of Saline will move to Metro Dispatch sometime early next year.

LordVall

Yes, however York Twp could be on either TG. Depends if their is a deputy on duty. If there is, the traffic will be on METROEAST (75X), otherwise MSP will handle on the West TG. City of Saline will move to Metro Dispatch sometime early next year.
Thank You :)

N8RXX

Feed Provider
Geeze, really makes me miss the good old VHF days... 155.130, 154.80, 155.550, 156.030, 154.710, 154.905, 158.805, 42.860, 37.160 & 37.100 (!!) and damn, I still remember those freqs, 21 years after leaving Michigan!

Unless criminals and other idiots have fled Washtenaw County over the past few years, 81 METRO EAST would seem to be incredibly overloaded with MSP, YPD, PTPD and County Ypsi Twp Superior Township (good old MacArthur Blvd) patrols all sharing that one channel for primary. I know it's good for situational-awareness/interop, but I remember waay back when the public safety powers that be in Washtenaw County promoted one of the advantages of trunked systems being that each agency could have their own channels... I wonder what the patrol officer unions & Dispatcher unions say about all of them being crammed onto one shared dispatch channel? Glad to know that Chelsea, Saline, & a few others put safety over budget and dispatch on their own talk groups. For being so small, Chelsea was always pretty smart, continuing to maintain & use their old VHF stuff & self-dispatching after joining the original 800MHz consortium. Likewise, Saline also had a standalone 800MHz channel they could use.
@Hooligan - I'm on here doing research in preparation for setting up an SDR system and look who popped up! My old buddy Hooligan. Hope all is well with you!