Watch list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
:confused:
I took some trunked systems off my Radio Reference page so I am not watching them, I am only watching 7 trunked systems and now when I try to add more trunked systems to watch it does not allow me add any more systems, never had this problem before, any sujestions.
Steve

mciupa

Hi Steve , all you should have to do is click on the "binoculars" and click the update tile on the screen and it should add it automatically.
Failing that , look for the System SID and type in the numbers and click update

I just added Fleetnet Zone 2 for Ontario , then deleted it with no problems. I then added it again.:eek:

I don't think there is a problem from the RadioReference side . :confused:

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Re-Watch

mciupa said:
Hi Steve , all you should have to do is click on the "binoculars" and click the update tile on the screen and it should add it automatically.
Failing that , look for the System SID and type in the numbers and click update

I just added Fleetnet Zone 2 for Ontario , then deleted it with no problems. I then added it again.:eek:

I don't think there is a problem from the RadioReference side . :confused:

Hi mciupa, thanks for the reply I just read your post and went and tried it again and it works ok for me now :confused: , your right there is no problem with the web site I think I'm having a problem with my new Dell Inspiron 1300 notebook:( , or it may be that something got scared when I read your post and it fixed itself :eek: . any way thanks for the reply.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.