Watching the old Ma Lundun ridicule Finals Druid "Hand of God"

Status
Not open for further replies.

shank07

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
China Charity Walk, Madrid, Mourinho to visit London, for love to live the match Carlos Tevez and encouraging the tory burch ... ... completely missed the Argentina national team coach after Maradona some "proper job." ATP Tour Finals to become the former world number one, "moonlighting" in the next, from Federer, Nadal to Novak Djokovic in the football fan as a tennis star, Maradona popular full. Small as the number one Novak Djokovic for the idol, Diego Maradona after seeing again his tory burch shoes of humor show, "I do not know to play a hand or foot." Serbia genius in front of British journalist face, laugh at Maradona out of England's 1986 World Cup when the hand of God. As the horse an idol met in Germany three years ago, the reversal of the time the U.S. Open, Wimbledon and French Open before Djokovic in the semi-final step further, reached the final four at least to create a personal consistently the best tory burch flats (the final 0 to 3 loss to Federer). Since then, Djokovic's name began to be known to all, few months after the Australian Open, the small German to gain a personal first four Grand Slam titles. That session of the U.S. net, Djokovic received a special gift - an inscription to "your friend Diego" Maradona autographed tory burch reva , "This is my life received The best gift, to participate in the U.S. I have extra motivation, I'll always have a good collection. "Druid is so valued this signature jersey, but also from talking about his childhood. Players born in a family of Novak Djokovic, from small to accept all types of sports training, skiing is the father engaged in sports, tory burch handbags and football are quite popular at that time the Yugoslav project, the three projects Djokovic have a great slide, and eventually his parents made him a choice - to become a professional tennis player. But Djokovic has been playing retained the habit of "childhood, my idol is Diego Maradona." The world number one for football and a better vision, has been accompanied by a small German so far. "Become a professional tennis tory burch sandals sale , I also lost a lot, no time to play." In football, the small German and Raul, Kaka, Ronaldo and other players have played for Real Madrid to maintain good personal relationships . During the 2006 World Cup, the first time a small German finally met his idol, Argentina and Serbia and Montenegro in the group christian louboutin sale , get a VIP ticket and found a small German world number one admitted, "Maradona sit near me. but did not dare to imagine that, then the two of us also took a photo. "Although the game ended in defeat to Serbia and Montenegro, but it was a worthwhile trip for the Druid," I am Mara Maradona's fans, is a big fan of the legendary louboutin shoes center , he was always in the stadium is full of passion. "shirt to send each other small German ridicule" Hand of God "," Maradona gave me this shirt I'm at home a very special place. "yesterday once again see his former idol, the little happy face all the reporters in front of Germany, began to tell the christian louboutin pumps behind the shirt, when a reporter obtained an interview with Argentine tennis know little German after idol is Diego Maradona, Maradona, immediately tell the druid like to see the play, "I was surprised and immediately gave him a T-shirt and a racket, and then he signed me a rebate christian louboutin boots . "Diego Maradona on Sunday from the beginning, in the ATP Tour Finals in London watching, watching Federer beat David Ferrer completed the Louboutin Shoes - Cheap Fashion Christian Louboutin Shoes Sale,BUY NOW! , Maradona went to Novak Djokovic on Monday 2 to 0 victory over Tomas Berdych of the game site, no not the football stars of today's tennis fans can see the horse in the figure during the game, naturally quite excited, even the British Murray, Diego Maradona and the year are set aside between the cheap jimmy choo shoes of England, its spread and number one in the photo on his Facebook, "he was a true legend." In an interview after the game yesterday, Djokovic continued for the world number one's own respect, when a reporter asked if want to teach cheap manolo blahnik shoes to show his best at imitating, the small German seriousness, said, "I can not teach him anything, but I learned something from him ... ... he world-renowned We have no need to use words to describe him, he is a great legend. "" I do not know if he would come, but I found the middle of the first set when he see the game, I am really nervous. "Having said that, win Germany did not forget the Supply all kinds of Nike Shoes,cheap Nike Shox,Nike Air Max,Air Jordan Shoes sale with latest design,top quality,low price at Globalnikestore.com shows a little humor in their own, then ridicule Maradona hand of God, "I do not know that I am the next match with their feet or hands." After the match the two chat, Druid Spanish for little is known about the mother tongue of Maradona can only choose to communicate in Italian, "we do not know, he is actually to teach me to play tennis." finish the nike shox show , the small German themselves just laughed and said, "He gave me many suggestions, such as how to play high balls and the like." meet a pair of soccer enthusiasts, the topic will always be football, "we say good bye tomorrow, when training, play tennis , and then kick the football. So, I look forward to two o'clock tomorrow afternoon, when a see him, let him look at my Tiffany Jewelry | Cheap Silver Tiffany CO Jewelry At Tiffany Outlet. "Druid's football skills for their own quite confident, of course, he would prefer horse Maradona's arrival, to help their aspirations after a lapse of two years after the end of the finals again, "the next opponent will be strong in this group, I will face Rafa (Nadal) and Andy (Roddick) I hope he's coming to bring me good luck, let me beat all the tiffany jewelry . "Washington Sports Weekly reporter William Zhang Ning, a Fujian immigrant to the U.S. seven years ago, tiffanyoutletsale.com , ordered two weeks ago on the Internet three Chinese Derby tickets, he is more than one hundred U.S. dollars set a good seat, holding his girlfriend and like Yao Ming of Shanghai's uncle, watching together. To this end he has leave of absence for three days, two days before a special trip to drive to New York NBA STORE, United Arab tiffany rings buy, "run a lot of places, that is not the new jersey United Arab!" Was slightly angry speaking, The results, he could only buy two Wizards hat. The fourth quarter, when the United Arab labeled anti-Scola, he shouted in Chinese: "A United, we must prevent death him!" The results for the first time, walking Scola, second, the Argentine shooting missed. He took his girlfriend dancing with excitement tiffany silver bracelet, and even the camera does not accidentally fall in the hands of his white fans around and said to him: "Man, I do not know what you call, but it does works out." For William Chang is concerned, cost nearly a thousand dollars to see a ball, but last night he was very happy, because before the tiffany earrings sale in the United Arab autographed his hat, he and his girlfriend both merry face, "I told the United Arab saying that we must win, he nodded and smiled to me yet."

Status
Not open for further replies.