waterbury brass city mall security

Status
Not open for further replies.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Hi i am looking forthe frequency or frequencies of the security of brass city mall-i did a google search and only came up wth this one-there is nothing on radi reference listed-can anyone confirm if this is the one being used thanks

Ranger0034

Waterbury Brass City Mall

The best thing to do.... if you have a scanner with Close Call or Signal Stalker.... go to the mall,,,, walk around and see what you can pick up.... There will be a lot of stores you'll hear.... mostly in the 467.xxxx range... Victoria's Secret always give their employees pep talks on how many more bras they need to sell to make their quota for the night..... panties are a WHOLE other story.....

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
The best thing to do.... if you have a scanner with Close Call or Signal Stalker.... go to the mall,,,, walk around and see what you can pick up.... There will be a lot of stores you'll hear.... mostly in the 467.xxxx range... Victoria's Secret always give their employees pep talks on how many more bras they need to sell to make their quota for the night..... panties are a WHOLE other story.....

thats funny-i have close call and ill try this frequency

ecps92

Not too many folks go trolling for Business band freqs, so sadly it seems the data can be hard to find, other than the FCC

Give this Wiki a try for some, and post back what you find for tones etc.
at the bottom of the wiki is also a helpfull link to Common Store channels/tones, ENJOY

Hi i am looking forthe frequency or frequencies of the security of brass city mall-i did a google search and only came up wth this one-there is nothing on radi reference listed-can anyone confirm if this is the one being used thanks

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
General Growth Properties, Inc. (Owners of the mall)
WQEX620
Control Point: 495 Union St, NEW HAVEN COUNTY, Waterbury, CT
Frequencies:
452.4500 FB2
464.7250 FB2
Eligibility:
90.35a1 - Mall security and management will use to communicate activity for the interior and exterior of the mall

From an FCC Search. So try those.
FCC General Menu Reports 3.1.14 October 7, 2010 is a very helpful tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.