Waterbury, Conn. question

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhfdcadet

Premium Subscriber
The talkgroups are the rescue and the backup talkgroup which are patched on the stargate console with the control stations for amr and trinity respectively for the time being. This is a temporary solution to provide interoperability between the fire department and the ambulances during the covid-19 "crisis"

hotbob62

The talkgroups are the rescue and the backup talkgroup which are patched on the stargate console with the control stations for amr and trinity respectively for the time being. This is a temporary solution to provide interoperability between the fire department and the ambulances during the covid-19 "crisis"
I heard the simulast with Campion (461.2250) on 62 after my post, I wasn't sure on 63, I'm assuing AMR.

Thank you nhfdcadet & cableguy1959 for the headsup on fire talkgroups 62 and 63.

Hi, brand new scanner user here in Waterbury..... pretty much totally clueless except I know how to "hold" and only listen to Waterbury FD&PD 🤗. I'm just a concerned citizen who likes knowing what's going on in my city and I had family on the job for over 30 years.... I just got a Bearcat 436 and just enter my zip if need be and scan, but I'd really like to know how to listen to Waterbury EMS.
Can someone tell me how and the easiest way to get Trinity (formerly Campion) and Waterbury AMR broadcasts please?
Thank you for your help and please excuse my ignorance and misuse of terms and wording.... I have never found something so foreign to me and I majored in Spanish and am a librarian, so I know how to research😆properly haha 🤗 thanks again

cg

Premium Subscriber
Hartford & Waterbury AMR divisions using UHF now. 452.4750 Waterbury, 452.3750 Hartford, both 94.8 PL

chris

nhfdcadet

Premium Subscriber
Hartford & Waterbury AMR divisions using UHF now. 452.4750 Waterbury, 452.3750 Hartford, both 94.8 PL

chris
Correct. Hartford has been UHF for a while, Waterbury made the switch sometime in 2018, the dispatcher was multiselected on the VHF and UHF for a while, then the VHF was stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.