Waterbury feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
Just a request on the Waterbury fire NAND police feed,who ever is in control of it can you please lock out the police ops and dispatch 2 ids,it's over takes the fd dispatch and pd dispatch,all pd calls go over dispatch 1 and dispatch 2 is for license checks and non important info and ops 1 and 2 are fire funerals and privates duty ,a few others mentioned out to me also,there been a couple of calls that were trying to monitor and these channels keep interfering

Thank you

APX7500X2

I for one would like everything on a feed, if something huge happens those 2nd & 3rd channels you never listen to come to life with the best stuff.
Feeds are always a give and take, The one i listen to the most has the channels I want to hear but also has 3 or 4 i could care less about, but someone else probably likes those 4 and hates mine

All depends on what you want to listen to, Some people here might want Fire removed and just want PD.

firerick100

Premium Subscriber
I agree in most cases but with Waterbury which I been monitoring for over a year all the major incidents are dispatched over the dispatch channel for both fd and pd and in the police dept they clear the air until the officers says everything is under control. That's why they use dispatch 2 for non important info and the fd uses their dispatch channel for communications and the 3 conventional channels for fireground.

Status
Not open for further replies.