• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Waterford NY police dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

zigtronics

Does any know the new assigned 800 frequncies for the Waterford NY police department? Are they also trunked?

DaveNF2G

Premium Subscriber
They might be using the Capital Digitronics EDACS network as other agencies have been doing. I haven't checked it for new users lately.

chewie327

DaveNF2G said:
They might be using the Capital Digitronics EDACS network as other agencies have been doing. I haven't checked it for new users lately.

I've been hearing a police department on the Brunswick-Bald Mtn site recently but I haven't been able to identify it yet. They're using TG 03-031. Your website lists it as unknown. I THINK it MIGHT be Waterford.

Also I heard Rensselaer County Probation 00-051 on this site as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.