Waterloo police feed down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budbella2

Sorry new user. The Waterloo Police feed has been down for a few days. I was wondering if it was coming back. I am not complaining as I appreciate the time and effort that goes into it. I just miss listening to it. Thanks

Budbella2

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I tried the Web site. It takes a while to load. After it loads I hear one call and then nothing else all day. When I used Scanner radio I had no problems. But the Web site is not working for me. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be great.

Budbella2

I have a Samsung 6 edge....should something be on or off on my phone?

As you can probably tell I am not the smartest with technology but I will try. The funny thing is that the website works on my laptop but not my phone. I am really puzzled by that. Should I download an app? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for the reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

neoengel

your phone is more capable than my Samsung S4 which can play the audio just fine.

It auto starts on computer but needs to have play pressed when on phone. Check the upper right section of the page where the player was originally.

Budbella2

Thanks for your patience and help. I am able to listen. Takes a while to load though but that is OK.

Budbella2

Thanks, I will install Chrome...You guys have been great!!!! and very patient thanks sooooooooo much for all your help. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.