Waukesha Co. Dispatch "A" on vhf

Status
Not open for further replies.

prowisscan

Since Waukesha county has switched over to the OASIS system, I am no longer hearing the simulcast of the fire dispatch "A" on the vhf frequencies of 155.94 and 154.205. Does anyone know if these patches will be linked to OASIS in the future or are they silent now? Is there any activity on the western side of the county patches of "A" on 155.775 and 158.745.

ffmedjoe

The patch you've been hearing were put up by fire departments so they could hear Dispatch A on their pagers. They were not "official" patches. As to whether they will put up again is anyone's guess. I know Lisbon Fire had one of the patches but I've talked to a few people that now have Unification Pagers, so I doubt that one will go back up. But, I've been wrong before.

prowisscan

It appears that the patch on 155.94 (PL 136.5) is back up. The audio is a bit quiet and sometimes choppy, but it's nice to have it back as the Waukesha side of OASIS is not accessible at my location.

Railcon51

Im wondering who runs that 155.940 patch I looked it up on google satellite and it looks like its on a medium sized tower next to a house on good hope road in lannon by the quarry I ran a callsign search on it it sounds like its on a vox circuit from a scanner to the repeater id really like to get in touch with the owner and maybe help him to better the audio and signal I have a pre amp that can be installed that might help make it come in better on that patch.

wirr

Database Admin
Take a look at callsign KCI486 Village of Menominee Falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.