Wauwatosa Freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

austen

Hey guys, I've been scanning for a few years now. Trying to search/come across the Wauwatosa Police/Fire frequency, manly police. But I never found it! :( Hopefully someone here could help me out! I'd GREATLY appreciate it.

Thank you.

RevGary

Pastor and Chaplain Responder
The Database Contains Your Requested Info

Go to the DATABASE at the top of any main R-R screen. Click on Wisconsin and then click on Milwaukee County - Click on the Milwaukee County TRS listings. Scroll down to the frequency table and program your scanner. Then scroll down to city talk groups that you are interested in - and program those as well. I'm not from that area, so I hope that the database info is up to date for you.

Hopefully this link will also get you there...

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=254

austen

Hey, thanks! I still can't find the Wauwatosa Police frequency. Only fire, but that helps! Thanks a lot.

PS: do you use the input or output frequency?

edge99

austen said:
Hey, thanks! I still can't find the Wauwatosa Police frequency. Only fire, but that helps! Thanks a lot.

PS: do you use the input or output frequency?

Wauwatosa PD is on the Milwaukee County Trunked Radio System.

austen

Hey, thanks! I found this, hhttp://jts203.com/5-WisconsinTrunking.htm (scroll down to Wauwatosa)

But, I'm not quite sure how to program it into the scanner. I have a Radio Shack Pro-95 scanner.

mmtstc

Ø
From what i can read, you should be able to listen to it if you program it in as a Motorola type II system. On the DB Website, it mentions that this may have moved to be a P25 system which means that you wouldnt be able to listen to it with a Pro95... but there is nothing else to indiate that it has migrated to P25...

austen

mmtstc said:
From what i can read, you should be able to listen to it if you program it in as a Motorola type II system. On the DB Website, it mentions that this may have moved to be a P25 system which means that you wouldnt be able to listen to it with a Pro95... but there is nothing else to indiate that it has migrated to P25...

Thanks! One more question, if its not to much to ask. How do you program those codes? Do you go to Program, press trunk, then enter what?

nslt204

No one other than some test and tech radios are P25 in Milwaukee Co. The P25 is years off.
System is still analog

mmtstc said:

Status
Not open for further replies.