WDIV Digital Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiltonAsus

I've started to monitor WDIV on freq. 450.5875 CT: 127.3. I've noticed they say to switch to digital channel number 5. Does anyone know what/which digital channel they are talking about, and is this the only freq. they use?

k8tmk

That's really odd. Maybe not in the same vein as your question, but here is a personal observation:
I can receive 64 digital channels here (with a little help of my antenna rotor).
I believe all digital channels are in the UHF range. For example, the digital channel for VHF channel 7 out of Chicago is actually on UHF channel 52 (even though the digital channels are referred to as 7-1 and 7-2). I do have to point my UHF antenna toward Chicago in order to receive digital channel 7.

Randy

mikey60

I've started to monitor WDIV on freq. 450.5875 CT: 127.3. I've noticed they say to switch to digital channel number 5. Does anyone know what/which digital channel they are talking about, and is this the only freq. they use?
My guess would be the remote to studio microwave link. The microwave links have multiple channels, and this one would be in digital mode.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.