We have a (growing) FAQ for the SDS100 / SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I see quite a number of SDS100 and 200 questions popping up in our Uniden Tech Support forum recently. You could be forgiven for thinking that there is very little on these scanners on the Uniden TWiki (ahem), and you would be right. However that's not the case here. We have a growing list of frequently asked questions, and threads that discuss them, along with many other resources here....in fact there are already a few topics that have been covered by several threads

SDS100 and SDS200 FAQ Page - The RadioReference Wiki

If there is a question that you feel should be covered, please feel free to add it. The thread template is a little tricky to set up, especially since the new forum software came online. It requires a bit of editing which can be done in Notepad. Feel free to ask if you need help with this

Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I have just added 2 sections to this FAQ - one for DMR / MOTOTRBO Issues and another for NXDN Issues. In addition the second page of the 436 /536 FAQ has a new section for their DMR / MOTOTRBO issues. If you want to add something that relates to these topics, please add them there as it makes them a lot easier to find. If we start getting NXDN discussions for the 436 / 536, I'll add a section there, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.