Weather Center in Northern NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croaker90

That is alot of radios there.

I bet it is really annoying sometimes with all those radios going all at once.

Nice setups though.

Croak.

Croaker90

Here I put the pictures in the posts. More people will look at them, than they would going to the URL.

sign.jpg

roof.jpg

radios.jpg

station.jpg

yard.jpg

Croak.

ncarpenter

Premium Subscriber
That is crazy! I'm starting to feel slight envy! Hopefully NWS picks up the tab on the electricity! :D Thanks for posting!

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Wow!........

I dont think you have enough antennas! I'd like to see you put up a few hundred more!;-)
Wow! Thats some set up!

Manny

LukeB

Whats the reason for having several anemometers? What weather stations are you using? Any photo's of your computers and software you are using? Some setup. You've giving off more radiation then a cell tower there...lol nice job.

mjthomas59

It looks like the antennas you have up would absorb all of your radio transmissions. What kind of equipment is all that. I can pick out the Uniden scanners but what are the motorola rigs(atleast i think they are motorola) i see in the picture on the 3rd shelf down?

Also, i wouldn't be caught dead in that place in a severe thunderstorm, that place is like a lightening magnet.

key2_altfire

That is a lot more residential in appearance than I thought when first clicking on the link! But wow, that antenna farm is giving me some serious penis envy.

key2_altfire

RADIOGUY2002 said:
Nice way to get intermod.

If there are no transmitter antennas on their farm they won't have to worry about intermod.

If there ARE transmitters, well, then... yeah maybe haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.