Weather Radar OHIO

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfr301

One of our members suggested I post a thread in the Ohio section about the Radar I have available on my website. When conditions Warrant I have 24/7 GRlevel 3 (X) Doppler Radar available using the Wilmington Ohio KILN radar site. Its there for anyone to use to check incoming storm fronts the sweep includes Northern KY and WV but because of my location often times the very Southern Parts of the Map are not visible on the website.
www.wapakweather.com

Note to Mods if I posted this in the Wrong Place I apologize but its mostly Ohio Related.

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Looks like you may be plowing this week, Rick.

hoser147

Sounds like ODOT should have been out Salting too, Parts of I 75 are shut down along with I70 due to black ice. Having your weather station here local sure makes things nice...

cfr301

Sounds like ODOT should have been out Salting too, Parts of I 75 are shut down along with I70 due to black ice. Having your weather station here local sure makes things nice...

Thank You...

If you go to my main weather page and click on the Weather box thats says Weatherunderground Exchange and the Number of members it takes you too... Wapakoneta, Ohio (45895) Conditions & Forecast : Weather Underground

Scroll to the bottom of that page you get current conditions around the area, along with mine. The Stations with Rapid Fire like mine update every 7 to 10 secs depending on wind changes in direction or MPH.

There used to be a station in St Marys but hes been off line For a Week or So.

Rick

cfr301

I really appreciate all the OHIO and Surrounding states checking out my Radar setup Thanks a lot folks, I really enjoy doing this its nice to see it get used. That Radar also has the ability to show lightning strikes, can be zoomed in on certain storms, has weather Warnings Including Tornado and so on, It cost me a few bucks but its worth it especially with my plowing business this time of year.

Thanks for so many of you peeking in.

Rick

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Really awesome set up Rick, thanks for sharing it with us.
I will definitely be taking advantage of it.

K8TEK

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Does the satellite overlay animate along with the radar?

cfr301

I don't believe they are on the same time cycle but as new Sats show up they update at the same time a radar update loads to clear today but later in the week watch it ..its very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.