Web player not working for me today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc2rgw

Premium Subscriber
Is there something wrong with the web player HTML today?

Firefox on Ubuntu 9.10, generally works, today I get a blank frame where the web player should be...clicked around on many feed links, all the same. Could very well be me/settings, but I'm not sure.

Looks like this

http://kingsqueak.org/stuff/blank_player.png

Last edited:

hoser147

I just noticed the same thing went to check out a pursuit in progress and no Web Player, switched to realplayer and got it to work. Checked several different feeds and no Web Player??

CATCHMEIFUCAN

Premium Subscriber
me either ive tryed all the sites an still nothing tryed win med player nothing sence this morning

hescominsoon

not working here either...FF and IE on win7 with latest flash installed. Mine's not blank it says i ahve to have JS and flash installed and turned on. They are both active in both browsers.

Last edited:

BREVARDNC

I still can't get the web player working what is going on guys what can i do to fix this.

mthom50

Premium Subscriber
not working here either...FF and IE on win7 with latest flash installed. Mine's not blank it says i ahve to have JS and flash installed and turned on. They are both active in both browsers.

I'm seeing the exact same thing as you - worked fine a day or two ago on my system in both FF and IE. I have Flash 9 active as well...

bige1998

Premium Subscriber

I too am getting the same message, it was working fine this morning. Shut down the feeds came back and this was the message I as was getting.

richtidd

Database Admin
Is there something wrong with the web player HTML today?

Firefox on Ubuntu 9.10, generally works, today I get a blank frame where the web player should be...clicked around on many feed links, all the same. Could very well be me/settings, but I'm not sure.

Looks like this

http://kingsqueak.org/stuff/blank_player.png

We seam to be having a Web player issue as in it is not showing.

I have informed Lindsay 7 Gordon.

In the mean time, Winamp, iTunes WMP & Real Player work.

Last edited:

BingoBingo

ok, I just checked the 2 other live feeds offered in Fresno, Ca (both Fire), and they have audio. But the Fresno PD has no audio even though it says it is online. ???

jobes

Feed Provider
Confirmed working in FF now

Now if someone can explain how to stuff your scanner into a keyboard:p
scannerkeyboard.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.