web player times out

Status
Not open for further replies.

st3v3o

Is there a time limit in wich you have to recieve a audio feed? I monitor my feed and others on a ipod using radio 5.0 app (the payed version) and the web player on 2 different pc's and find that I loose the feed because of buffering any time between 130 min on up to 470 min. I have cable high speed connection.

Thanks St3v3o

patches4442

i have noticed that too when i listen to a live feed with the web player it times out after 130 minutes i don;t know why this happens but it is very annoying

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
It is a common issue with the web player. Just use another player and you should be fine. :)

st3v3o

Like I said I use ipods 5.0 player the regular web player, vlc media player and the Java player and it happens with all of them !!!

SCPD

QRT
time out

My winamp was doing that yesterday also, I thought maybe it was on my side so here I am today doing a pc recover.

Caboosey

Around 136 Minutes my Winamp 5.572 on Windows Vista will flasing it's red and green indicator on Winamp and repeatly buffers every 7-15 secs. It re-buffers quick though. Everything is ok if i stop it and then re-start playing the feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.