Weber County Radio Call Signs

k27

Does Anyone have a current list of radio call signs? The wiki doesn't list a lot of the new units I am hearing.

For instance, in weber county sheriff talk group. Call sign "1J" (1 Juliet) is not listed (If I had to guess I will assume these are outside jail perimeter patrol/transport units).
Also, unit number "K10" is not listed (does not sound like a "K" (Kilo k9 unit).
Also, "Squad" (i.e., Squad 1 - Squad 10) units which check in every night. (My guess is AP&P is using squad call signs)
Also, when that squad clears the call, it announces (Code 38) which is not listed in any Utah 10 code reference manual.

The state only assigns weber county "F" call signs so hearing different phonetics is hard to decipher.

Thanks

K5KNT

Thanks for posting this. I've been hearing the "Squad x" also. I don't recall hearing "K10" I and don't monitor the jail.

It will be interesting to learn what these are.

Reactions: k27

k7kop

Premium Subscriber
All agencies except for state agencies are set up the same in Weber and Morgan Counties. The letter behind the F or E tells you if they are in a specialty assignment. Ogden City doesn't usually use the 2F in front of their call sign since they operate on their own talk group.
1FA -Admin
1FB-Bailiff
1FC-Community Resource
1FD-Detective
1FJ-Jail
1FK-K9
1FAC-Animal Control
1FT-Traffic
1FS-Sergeant
Whisky Units are Strike Force
Zulu Units are SWAT
Squad Units are AP&P doing checks

Reactions: k27

k27

All agencies except for state agencies are set up the same in Weber and Morgan Counties. The letter behind the F or E tells you if they are in a specialty assignment. Ogden City doesn't usually use the 2F in front of their call sign since they operate on their own talk group.
1FA -Admin
1FB-Bailiff
1FC-Community Resource
1FD-Detective
1FJ-Jail
1FK-K9
1FAC-Animal Control
1FT-Traffic
1FS-Sergeant
Whisky Units are Strike Force
Zulu Units are SWAT
Squad Units are AP&P doing checks
Thank you for feeling us in.

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Keep in mind that the Wiki only has what we have put in it. If you have additional info/updates, please submit them.

Reactions: 522