Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

se

Hi All.

Im looking for the website version of "The Easier to read scanner manuel for the Uniden BCD436hp/BCD536hp". Could someone please send me the link to it?

Thanks Sheldon.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I agree with buddrousa. If you would've googled it, you would of had the Easier to Read website and manual by the time you finished typing your post.

se

To the person who actually sent me the link that I asked for. THANKS! I Appreciate it! To other 2 replies though-what goes around comes around.

Sheldon.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Trying to restore a little peace in the family, the OP is in Canada and perhaps there is some thing with their internet that doesn't allow him to Google some things as it is for us in the US.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Trying to restore a little peace in the family, the OP is in Canada and perhaps there is some thing with their internet that doesn't allow him to Google some things as it is for us in the US.

I don't think so. If that was the case, he should of stated that.
https://www.google.ca/

Many times, I have questions when coding like I was doing all day today working on the Web Server and may have done about 20 google searches for JavaScript stuff and had the answers within seconds. {edit} Only if Sheldon would use it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.