• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

"Weird 9/11 Facts?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ProBob

Hey everyone..

This might sound stupid.. but I was on myspace the other day and came accross a chain message, question is - is all this information correct? What does everyone else think of this?

Here's the message::

Body: I hate reposting these things and ususally don't believe in the catch at the bottom but my baby sister is flying out of BWI to Mexico tonite so it freaked me a out!

1) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

5) The two twin towers make an "11"

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911.

9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. >2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year.

Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic

holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the followingTRY THIS FOR REAL)

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS 1

scary huh??

NOW REPOST THIS WITHIN 911 SECONDS WITH THE TITLE "Weird 9/11 facts " OR YOUR FAMILY'S NEXT PLANE TRIP WILL BE SHORTER THAN EXPECTED

Well.. is all of this information accurate? What does everyone think?

EJB

Blue Jays pitcher Josh Towers has an ERA of 9.11 right now.
His first name is four letters, Josh-Twin
and his last name Towers.

Coincidence or the ramblings of a man very bored at work.
Latter
:)

UPMan

Uniden Representative
Premium Subscriber
Quoting from http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/f/flightnumber.htm

How much of the rest is made up or manipulated?

"Q33NY" is not associated in any way with any of the hijacked airliners. It is not one of the flight numbers. It is not the tail (registration) number of any of the airplanes (we have the actual tail numbers below), and was not a designation on radar that day, and is not the identity of the subway tunnel leading to the airport or the World Trade Center. It's not one of the gate numbers. With few exceptions, all civilian aircraft in the U.S. have a tail number that begins with "N." TruthOrFiction.com has searched the FAA database that includes all airliners and found no airplane with Q33NY or any that begin with "Q" at all.

dimab

Premium Subscriber
anyone can tie random facts together with enough information. come on.

scanjunkie

Premium Subscriber
I saw this stupid email a while ago and actually looked into the Koran reference. It is total BS. Verse 9-11 has nothing to do with what is written in the email...plus the word Eagle never even shows up in the Koran. Like every other chain email...BULLSH*T!!

N2MWE

Premium Subscriber
This ranks up there with the folding of the twenty dollar bill in such a way that it shows the WTC burning. Someone with a LOT of time on their hands.

I wouldnt be surprised if all these lies were started by the terrorists themselves in order to make stupid people over here think that we are all doomed. It definitely fits: Surrender has 9 letters in it, Pull Out Iraq has 11 put them together you get 9/11! Oh my god the world is doomed and the moon could crash into us at any minute (Apollo 11 was first man on the moon)!

elk2370bruce

This story ranks up there (as really rank) with the DaVinci Code and Nostradamis. If you add up all the diagonal (upper left to lower right) characters of the Aramaic translation of the 23rd Psalm, it translates to "I have a bridge in Brooklyn that you can have cheaply". Why are we so damned naive to believe this mudra? Where was all this 9-11 research before the catastrophic event? Did it do us any good then and does it do anyone any good now (with the exception of the clowns who are selling this junk to us)?

Al42

ProBob said:
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
Notice the contradiction? The flight number can't be both 11 and Q33NY.

I_10_92

rananthony04 said:
Boy, what ARE they putting in drugs these days...
Ovbisouly I've been taking the wrong ones.. seeing as how most people will agree, do your own research... If you believe that then get a load of the following:

Bin Laden = 8 letters
Scanners = 8 letters
So one can conclude Bin Laden enjoys scanenrs

Radios = 6 letters
terror = 6 letters
One may safely assume raidos are associated with terror

United States of America = 21 Letters

Canada = 6 letters
Afghanistan = 11 letters
Iraq = 4 letters
(add the above 3) = 21

My oh my.. Apparently us Canucks are in kahoots with Iraq and Afghanistan.

It was Professor plub in the kitchen with the uniden!

Haha.. and thats just off the top of my head.. if I put thought into it, i'm sure i could find a way to make the Pope and Demi Moore in a secret relationship. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.