WELD co. Ft.Lupton Id's ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLM7424

So i was wondering if anyone knew anything on Ft.lupton,co just North of Brighton.

We have Tg 1960 for Ft. lupton ch 3 Does ch 1 & 2 Exist ? or just never found .

Would they be likely Close 1961 1959 ? as i search and watch for them ?

Thanks for any advice i have not scouted many Tg's

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
Hello there.

Glad to see that you made it.

What radio do you have? Like I mentioned on the other thread, if it's something I have I can gladly send you a file, or files, of what I've already got programmed that should help you get going. (I've got stuff for PSR-500/600s [Or their RS ilk] and WIN500 software along with some PSR-800 / EZScanSD stuff if that's any help.) If not then someone else will probably chime in with whatever they have.

While you will probably want to somewhat `roll your own' it *does* help to be able to see what is out there. And, given these newer radios and all their different `quirks', if it can even be made slightly easier... {VB GRIN!!}

JLM7424

Hello there.

Glad to see that you made it.

What radio do you have? Like I mentioned on the other thread, if it's something I have I can gladly send you a file, or files, of what I've already got programmed that should help you get going. (I've got stuff for PSR-500/600s [Or their RS ilk] and WIN500 software along with some PSR-800 / EZScanSD stuff if that's any help.) If not then someone else will probably chime in with whatever they have.

While you will probably want to somewhat `roll your own' it *does* help to be able to see what is out there. And, given these newer radios and all their different `quirks', if it can even be made slightly easier... {VB GRIN!!}

Might wanna read your different post :)

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
Weld TG IDs have been kinda a mess for a couple of years now cause they keep changing what they use those talk groups for. Fort Lupton at one time had 3 TG IDs that they used because they had their own dispatch channel. They no longer have their own dispatch and they are dispatched on Local Law South. 1960 is the only Tac channel that they have. When the county expanded the number of Fire Ground channels they have Fort Lupton lost those other talk groups.

JLM7424

Weld TG IDs have been kinda a mess for a couple of years now cause they keep changing what they use those talk groups for. Fort Lupton at one time had 3 TG IDs that they used because they had their own dispatch channel. They no longer have their own dispatch and they are dispatched on Local Law South. 1960 is the only Tac channel that they have. When the county expanded the number of Fire Ground channels they have Fort Lupton lost those other talk groups.

That helps a lot Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.