Weld County/Misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
Does Greeley/Weld County still use Wintag 1 thru 6 or do they have some new TG's they use now? Anything Greeley uses new that is PD, Fire, Ems? Windsor PD on Weld County Sheriff If they are do you know their TG's? What is the freq of TG of CSP for their aircraft & are they the ones that do Air speed on cars below? Re-doing my scanners might be more questions coming. Thank you guys.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Does Greeley/Weld County still use Wintag 1 thru 6 or do they have some new TG's they use now?

They are still active. Nothing new. All Greeley TAC groups have been ENC for several years now.

Anything Greeley uses new that is PD, Fire, Ems? Windsor PD on Weld County Sheriff If they are do you know their TG's?

Nope.

What is the freq of TG of CSP for their aircraft & are they the ones that do Air speed on cars below?

They typically use the Troop TAC groups in the area they are doing enforcement.

Re-doing my scanners might be more questions coming.

Not to sound condescending the Databases for both FRCC and DTRS are your best bet for reorganizing
the radio. That and to determine deleting just about every law agency in the metro area with the DE designation.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
What TG's when city of Greeley fire pages out on Fire Alerts 1,2,3,4 & 5 where do they go to talk? After they page out I never hear them again.

scanlist

Don't bother with the station tone TG's unless you want to only hear a particular stations pages. All voice announcements for the stations are heard on the Fire dispatch TG 9001 which is the primary group that is used. Any tactical comms are on Fireground 2 1908.

In the Weld fire hierarchy there are a total of 23 Fireground TG's which are broken down by agency in the FRCC database.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
all the 23 channels of weld county fire are they in phase 1 or 2? If phase 1 what is CC? I haven't hit anything on them & same with EMS in Weld county. I can't get phase 2.

snoopyII

The system is Phase 2 ready. I've been told that there have been some obscure TG's using Phase 2 on it but I can not verify. The vast majority of activity is Phase 1. FRCC will require all subs to have Phase 2 radios by 2023. The two "strongest" (if you will for lack of a better term) CC's are North Metro Simulcast 772.99375, and Weld County Simulcast 853.3125. The Weld County South Simulcast 772.79375 works well for filling in the gap.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
The North Metro Simulscast system is Phase 2 now. The agencies still have older non Phase 2 radios so a Phase 1 radio will drag the TG down to Phase 1.

scanlist

No change for the towns that are on Local Law North and South 1938 and 1946.

Evans secured what was basically a TAC group.

Spirit

Premium Subscriber
So scanlist, does that mean Evans Tac Channel mean you can't hear anymore since they are secured? Does that mean the big E or phase 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.