Well, Glenn has finally gone. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanbc780

Usually Lurking
One of the very few people I conducted business with that would remember me from one order to the next and would always ask me about something that we spoke about last time I called.

Very nice guy, is going to be missed greatly and was a major asset to this hobby. I hope he continues to remain a member and poster of these forums.

b52hbuff

Premium Subscriber
Airdorn said:
Damn.. Y'all treat his well-deserved retirement like a funeral.

I hope he enjoys his retirement!

He abandoned us. ;)

Ok, I hope he enjoys his retirement to. But that doesn't mean I won't miss his support.

Seriously, he was from another era, and I wonder how successful he'd be in the future. The hobby is changing, the business model is changing and the customers are changing. All of the 'grousing' on the Uniden forum about software upgrades makes me wonder if hobbyists are really ready for technological changes in our hobby?

LEH

Premium Subscriber
Airdorn said:
Damn.. Y'all treat his well-deserved retirement like a funeral.

I hope he enjoys his retirement!

Oh, I definately hope he enjoys his retirement, he definately deserves it.

But then having Scanners Unlimited close is a loss to the scanning community. The store and the owner will be truly missed. I'd make small purchases from other dealers, but always came back to Glenn for the big stuff. I trusted his expertise and his business.

Glenn, the best to you in the future and thanks for all the great support and service in the past.

b52hbuff

Premium Subscriber
I was just thinking that Glenn's store was "Scanners Unlimited". Well, I guess we finally saw the limit. ;)

RogerH11

Glenn was very kind and spent a lot of time answering questions so the customer service was top notch. This was also a dealer where you'd know you get a new scanner fast because I think he was the first dealer to get most new releases. He and Scanners Unlimited will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.