Wellbrook-ALA1530 Active hf Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo68

Finally the Wellbrook-ALA1530 active hf Loop is up around 4.5 metres high & 5 metres away from the house so far the antennas has been excellent monitoring hf utilities late at night and specialy the aero hf bands.

Thanks for Looking Lino.

Last edited:

Turbo68

I use the Lf Engineering H-800 Skymatch Active Hf Antenna but the performance isnt that good Par End fedz 45 Foot i sold Mfj-1024 Outdoor Active Antenna which sold after 3 weeks the Wellbrook-ALA1530 Active Loop has been excellent to monitor hf utilities/aero bands and its not cheap around $440 australian dollars but worth every cent and will be adding a rotator in a few weeks and later on a Stridsberg Passive Multicoupler and to answer your question i used a lot hf antennas 30 years in the hobby but dont even come close to the performance of the wellbrook although they where mounted very high.

Regards Lino.

Last edited:

brandon

Database Admin
Looks great Lino. Glad to hear the Wellbrook is performing for you.
Count me in as another happy user of a 1530. Outstanding antenna and definitely worth the money!

APSN556

Premium Subscriber
I too have been using the 1530+ for 3 years now. It is hands down the best shortwave antenna I have EVER used. The rotator will make it even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.