Wentworth Police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanNora

Does anyone know what the accurate frequency for the Wentworth Institute of Technology Police is? BPD was on scene with them and Northeastern last night in the Fens, and it dawned on me that I've never heard their listed frequency (463.6875) active in all the years I've had it in my scanners and searches on their licensed frequencies haven't yielded anything either.

OceanNora

No dice after a few days of periodically monitoring 464.3500 and 463.6875. I'm tempted to believe either they no longer use those frequencies, or that they're so low powered that I can't hear them from the Metro North area, which is odd considering they'd be the only college that I know of in the Boston/Cambridge area that I can't pull from here with my setup.

N1GJB

I worked for them as a dispatcher about 10 years ago. The repeater at that time was pretty low powered and I couldn't hear it from my house in Winthrop, so you might just be too far away. From what I remember the two frequencies you have listed were for Police (463.6875) and Security/Residence Life (464.350) but I'd have to look back at my old notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.