West Carrollton Plane Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser147

A small plane crashed into a house in a wooded area, off Alex Bell Rd in West Carrollton. 1 fatality on person taken by Careflight to Miami Valley Hosp. OSP NTSB enroute to scene. Hoser

KB8KOJ

Premium Subscriber
There have been a few of them over there. Just can't think of any wooded areas in WC off Alex-Bell. I dated a girl that lived in the neighborhood across from Appleton, the house was completely torn down after the last crash. She lived 4 houses away.

KB8KOJ

Premium Subscriber
I see that WHIO has a little news blurb on their site already. Alex Rd & Hydraulic Rd. That must be very very close to Appleton.

OSP activity should be good on MARCs.

KB8KOJ

Premium Subscriber
Well that wreck was about 2 streets away from the last one. Looks to be along the river. That neighborhood is scary with plane wrecks.

Always good to hear of anyone surviving a plane crash.

hoser147

"OSP activity should be good on MARCs" Thats where I first heard the traffic, didnt have a location, Post 57 traffic on MARCs was all I had. Sounded like they were flying some people in to investigate it. Hoser

fordcobra04

Premium Subscriber
The plane actually crashed on Hydraulic Rd. just past N. Alex Rd near the low dam/river corridor. The plane took off from Moraine Airpark which is across the river in the City of Moraine.

The last plane crash happened on N. Elm St, which is less than a mile from this crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.