West Hartford Trunked System

Status
Not open for further replies.

gn32772

Premium Subscriber
Hi. I can't find the West Hartford trunked system in the full database on my Uniden 436. I see it in Sentinel on my computer, but not on the scanner. I think it should be under Hartford>>>Hartford County>>>>West Hartford, but all that's there are 4 or 5 conventional WH freqs.

I live in Canton, which is 10-12 miles from West Hartford, and i have the range on the 436 set to 30 miles, so even though i may be too far away to hear it, it still should be in the full database, right?

cg

Premium Subscriber
It is in Sentinel.
Connecticut>>>Hartford>>>County Systems>>>West Hartford
The conventional channels are
Connecticut>>>Hartford>>>County Systems>>>Hartford>>>Hartford County - West Hartford

chris

gn32772

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Chris. I see it in Sentinel , but not in my 436's full database on the scanner's screen. On the scanner's display, when i go to: System=Hartford, Dept=Hartford County, Channel=West Hartford, all i see are 4 conventional channels, not the trunked system. Is there another place to find it?

gn32772

Premium Subscriber
Update: I just found it in the 436. It's under System: West Hartford, not Hartford. So apparently all the trunked systems in the state are in a separate group by themselves, not under each county. It took me 3 years of having the 436/536 to realize this!!

cg

Premium Subscriber
I an checking on my 536 and I see it.
If I hold the System and scroll through, I am seeing it under West Hartford on the screen. It is not under Hartford, those are likely all the conventional listings.
I do not use the National Database as it is way too difficult to get individualized. I created favorite lists and run them.

chris

Status
Not open for further replies.