West Haven Fire Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Anyone happen to have the tones for WHFD lowband 46.50? I used sound rec the other night but I wound up with 3 tones instead of 2.

Joe

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
That's actually not a bad idea. I thought they were going to sart posting the tones on the freq. database pages but I guess I was misinformed on that too. I could have sworn that was posted on one of the other state sites. I know I know the 2Nov site (fogot the whole site address) actually has some of the tones for some of their counties posted.

Joe

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
Nobody knows the tones for West Haven? Wow. I actually used a program to decode them, but I wound up with 3 tones instead of 2. Not sure what the 3rd tone is or is for. My understanding is that the tones fire off tone a tone b and that sets off the pager. Also, anybody have any other tones for the area? I have Meriden I've had them for awhile. The tones posted are actually for South Meriden Volunteer.

Joe

Southtown800

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
i just have a minitor III with 462.9750mhz flat no tones, all the tone searching is a pain in the ass....so i just stick with scanning for pl's

Status
Not open for further replies.