West Jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHS1972

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what is going on with West Jefferson police frequencies? All I get on their old frequency 155.565 is an occasional data burst.

WHS1972

Premium Subscriber
I got 1/2 of a conversation on 159.165. But it wasn't a real strong signal like I used to get. More like a mobile unit un-repeated. I don't normally listen to WJ so I don't know when they might have switched.

What does narrow banded mean.

Thanks for the reply.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
All of the frequencies on the license are capable of Digital Voice (7K60FXE). So its possible they
are converting to MotoTRBO and your scanner will not be able to decode that.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Does anyone know what is going on with West Jefferson police frequencies? All I get on their old frequency 155.565 is an occasional data burst.

They have converted to MotoTRBO, which cannot be monitored with a conventional scanner.

sadman3

Premium Subscriber
ok has the whole county changed or are the freguencies in the DB still the ones we use

Last edited by a moderator:

cann1995

Premium Subscriber
The whole county has not changed. West jefferson police is the only motortrbo agency. Database is correct

Davey1

Does anyone have information concerning Mototrbo used by West Jefferson, specifically the color code and Contact ID's that would be used to program a MotoTrbo capable receiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.