West Palm Beach police chief resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

WA1ATA

Bus has been one of the biggest advocates of OpenSky, removing the city's technical team from the consortium of municipal representatives organizing it in 2009, after the team wrote an internal report critical of it.
and
The team members said it represented a danger to police because it would not allow clear reception in densely constructed areas. But their 2009 report, and another critical report written in 2010, were not made public or even made available to commissioners until after The Post reported the contents of the reports for the first time in May.

It looks to me like the police chief was hiding adverse reports from elected officials. Not a good thing to do, even if one is a strong advocate of a particular radio system.

N4KVE

I live here, so lot's of us locals are glad she's history. She however takes a very generous retirement package with her. GARY N4KVE

joetnymedic

Feed Provider
I live here, so lot's of us locals are glad she's history. She however takes a very generous retirement package with her. GARY N4KVE

not to knock anyone, but isn't that the way it usually works out just about anywhere? screw up and get paid for doing it

R8000

Low Battery
Premium Subscriber
She likes Opensky ? Really ??

Maybe is best she hit's the road. Such a poor choice like that, wonder what other poor choices she made.

She must not have heard of the internet yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.