West Virginia Statewide Trunking System

Status
Not open for further replies.

anelson5004

I am having trouble listening to the new West Virginia Trunking System. I have downloaded the system from the radioreference website, and the talkgroups are not picking up. When I press the search button on my radioshack pro 197, it picks up with no problem, and I have to store the frequency as a conventional channel. I downloaded the VA STARS system, and it works great, and both states are using a Project 25 System. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ab8sn

Premium Subscriber
Wv sirn

I am having trouble listening to the new West Virginia Trunking System. I have downloaded the system from the radioreference website, and the talkgroups are not picking up. When I press the search button on my radioshack pro 197, it picks up with no problem, and I have to store the frequency as a conventional channel. I downloaded the VA STARS system, and it works great, and both states are using a Project 25 System. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Nelson

Welcome to RR! I have not tried importing the system directly from this site into the scanner but simply used WIN500 and keyed in the parameters. May I ask where you are located and what software you are using?

73s

Chad

wvscanner

Database Admin
Make sure you have at the minum a wildcard talkgroup for each fo the towers program in a scanlist that is active. The WV SIRN should be program as a P25 system.

Status
Not open for further replies.