Westchester Co PD now P-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

KG7PBS

As I stated in other post as of about Sep 10, 20021 WCPD is now P-25 Phase I NAC 154. F-3 will remain analog as a mutual aid channel for all the other PD Depts.

Just for future FYI if there conventional P-25 we just call it P-25. We don’t use Phase-1. That’s only if it’s a P-25 trunking system. So thanks for wasting my time I had to investigate this agency to see if they were conventional or Trunked because you used Phase-1. So kindly don’t do it again.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Just for future FYI if there conventional P-25 we just call it P-25. We don’t use Phase-1. That’s only if it’s a P-25 trunking system. So thanks for wasting my time I had to investigate this agency to see if they were conventional or Trunked because you used Phase-1. So kindly don’t do it again.

Im sorry you got offened about a P25 Phase 1 Convention channel being used somewhere across the country from you. Your welcome for the time wasted

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
To quote one of your own recent posts: Jesus dude you really need a snickers bar

Lighten up, Francis. You don't make the rules around here, and while yes, referring to conventional P25 as "Phase I" is superfluous since Phase II only applies to trunking...who cares. Next time I post about conventional P25, I'll be sure to refer to it as APCO Project 25 Phase I FDMA just for you! :cautious:

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
So thanks for wasting my time I had to investigate this agency to see if they were conventional or Trunked
Just for future FYI we call it “looking it up in the data base” not “investigating an agency.” So kindly don’t do it again.

Just for future FYI, there should be a period between “time” and “I”. So Kindly don’t do that again.

Just for future FYI, lighten up it is a hobby forum.

K2hps

Premium Subscriber
was just curious as to Why the switch now with the new p25 phase 2 coming soon. I had also Heard the E word mentioned. Btw I was looking around to see if be chance they left The MT Kisco PD link up and they did not. Im sure someone here will correct me on something i wrote as too why. well tnx and people please lighten up

radioman2001

New York North Carolina and all points in between
"Why the switch now with the new p25 phase 2 coming soon."

WCPD is not going to the P-II system exclusively they are keeping the VHF, and as far as the Kisco link I will take a stab at that. With the additional sites and simulcast coverage they don't need the Kisco freq or its site in the new system.

Reconrider

"Why the switch now with the new p25 phase 2 coming soon."
1632953192758.png

You do know the "reply" and "quote" button will actually quote the person!?
When you actually quote people, it tags them with a notification so they know someone is replying to them.
The way you do it, the person you're quoting doesn't know unless they come to the thread.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I've lost track of how many times we've explained and shown the quote/reply feature to him over the years, and he still can't manage to figure it out. Truly mind-boggling that he's able to somehow figure out how to log in and post, but is unable to click the Reply button. o_O

Reconrider

I've lost track of how many times we've explained and shown the quote/reply feature to him over the years, and he still can't manage to figure it out. Truly mind-boggling that he's able to somehow figure out how to log in and post, but is unable to click the Reply button. o_O
I'm actually laughing out loud at this reply. You forgot to type quote and the message lol

Status
Not open for further replies.