Westcom/Westshore Dispatch Calls

babsh

Premium Subscriber
I'm having trouble being able hear the tone outs/calls for westcom on my SDS100 in Westlake. I monitor the digital dispatch channel TGID 13503 along with the analog dispatches 453.3, 154.25, 156.21. On the digital channel I hear everything but the calls, and on the analog channels I only hear noises that sound like someone is keying up. It's also the same for the North Ridgeville digital/analog dispatches. Am I missing a channel where they actually dispatch on?

KWs

Premium Subscriber
I'm having trouble being able hear the tone outs/calls for westcom on my SDS100 in Westlake. I monitor the digital dispatch channel TGID 13503 along with the analog dispatches 453.3, 154.25, 156.21. On the digital channel I hear everything but the calls, and on the analog channels I only hear noises that sound like someone is keying up. It's also the same for the North Ridgeville digital/analog dispatches. Am I missing a channel where they actually dispatch on?
They do not dispatch alarms over the air.

medic5399

Premium Subscriber
453.3 is only used as a backup. Main alert is an IP system. It does not go over the air. You should only be monitoring the digital TGs on MARCS or the Lorain County Harris system.