western wayne co

Status
Not open for further replies.

fords_1989

tg 49616 wayne fire getting what sounds like skip or is this caused by the rebanding. they are getting toned out on calls and its not part of the co system. its not the local area any clues what it is. any one else getting it. been hearing for a week now

gtor72

I have notice it too. the city of wayne is having problems and their fire department sounds awful.
I have also noticed Inkster and Westland having troubles tonight too.

FPOWLD

I've noticed the problem for the last two nights. Last night I heard Northville Twp. F.D. coming in over the 800 frequencies., also on it's reg. freq. (Different radio) 154.370 at the same time. Seems to be in the late afternoon and early evening. It sounds OK now.

Weather related? Hope they don't have serious problems during an severe emergency.

ffexpCP

wizard of odd
Database Admin
FPOWLD said:
Last night I heard Northville Twp. F.D. coming in over the 800 frequencies., also on it's reg. freq. (Different radio) 154.370 at the same time.

What 800 system?

Last edited:

Mike7883d

The W.W. system has been having problems on and off over the past couple days. From what I've heard, it's due to some sort of cell tower interference that is being worked on...

Status
Not open for further replies.