Western Wayne Mutual Aid system gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithken

Premium Subscriber
I noticed that some of the agencies on the Western Wayne Mutual Aid system started making their move to the MPSCS system. Today I decided to see what was left on the Western Wayne Mutual Aid system and I found nothing. All of the control channel frequencies are silent. I checked the other frequencies and they are silent also.

akolusk

Premium Subscriber
I have already been to these pages
What do I need to do beside downloading from RR
Im using arc 500 I have all that in my scanner now
What settings do I need to do
PSR 600 I have tried everything I no
no that program well dont no what else that needs to be done ve tried this before with downriver no luck What am i missing here

squadcar

Western Wayne Mutual Aid Radio System

I noticed this as well last week. Was still able to hear Wayne till Thursday, 2-6-14. If anyone has an information how to update a Uniden Home Patrol with the new frequencies I would appreciate that. I have gone to Uniden webpage fro updates and have tried to update my scanner, but apparently they don't have the new frequencies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

smithken

Premium Subscriber
I noticed this as well last week. Was still able to hear Wayne till Thursday, 2-6-14. If anyone has an information how to update a Uniden Home Patrol with the new frequencies I would appreciate that. I have gone to Uniden webpage fro updates and have tried to update my scanner, but apparently they don't have the new frequencies. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you have your Home Patrol set up to receive the Wayne County Simulcast site of the MPSCS system then you just need to add the new talk groups, the new talk groups are between 22084 and 22201.

fnnm1062

longtime member
If you have the Sentinel software installed on your computer (came free, pre installed on the HP) you update your firmware and DB right thru there.

Status
Not open for further replies.