Westmoreland County Station 39

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1CRN

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for the dispatch frequency and fire ground frequency for Station 39 Youngstown. I am selling a pager and my customer needs the frequencies put in his pager.
Thanks

ffemt134

Feed Provider
Fire Dispatch frequency is 154.040 MHz. Outside of fire paging, everything else is 800 digital trunked.

EMT1301

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for the dispatch frequency and fire ground frequency for Station 39 Youngstown. I am selling a pager and my customer needs the frequencies put in his pager.
Thanks

Fire Dispatch frequency is 154.040 MHz. Outside of fire paging, everything else is 800 digital trunked.

If you haven't already sold this pager, then you should know that Westmoreland County can also dispatch fire departments over the EMS paging frequency of 155.160 MHz. This is a back-up system, and is used by Westmoreland in the event of a failure of the main fire paging channel. The tones are exactly the same, and all fire departments are supposed to have both frequencies programmed into their pagers so that the pager will alert in either circumstance. The same applies to EMS; EMS agencies can be dispatched over the fire paging frequency in the event of a problem with EMS dispatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.