Westshore / Cleveland Area Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BT

In the thread regarding the Westshore communities a few threads down it was mentioned that they may be on the MARCS IP system. I can monitor them now so I know thats not the case but who is using the new system right now? Just last night I heard Westlake, N. Olmsted and Fairview Park but no Rocky River. Are their FD's all migrated over now? Any idea when all the agencies will be moving over to the new system? All I had in there was the Metroparks but if there is more activity I'll have to add some talkgroups.

Thanks.
BT

MotorolaDave

In the thread regarding the Westshore communities a few threads down it was mentioned that they may be on the MARCS IP system. I can monitor them now so I know thats not the case but who is using the new system right now? Just last night I heard Westlake, N. Olmsted and Fairview Park but no Rocky River. Are their FD's all migrated over now? Any idea when all the agencies will be moving over to the new system? All I had in there was the Metroparks but if there is more activity I'll have to add some talkgroups.

Thanks.
BT

All of the Westshore fire departments are now on the Marcs-IP system, and use TG 13503.

The only police department to make the full time switch so far is Rocky River. They can be found on TG 13611.

There have been many news articles saying that the other Westshore communities plan to switch soon.

WAP7710

Premium Subscriber
City of Westlake has taken delivery of their new MARCS radios and I'm sure will be programming and/or testing in the upcoming days and weeks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.